Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oyster KING @ The Garden



This is the value set available there ~only cost RM 9.80
I am an oyster maniac.
This is my 2nd visit for this shop..
Yet, i din't order the oyster since it was 11am in the morning and in my opinion a plate of oyster is alot for me at the early of morning...
NOT my appetite at that moment

I ordered a WUN CHAI KO which is only cost me RM 2.50



I din't order any drinks since it was quite costly~~





I waited for my food for some time and I managed to capture a photo at there...~~HAPPY..~~
Thanks to Shiao Yun who was just accompany me to take my breakfast on that day
she din't order any food but i offer her my WUN CHAI KO
~~share share~~



Here come my dishes ~~WUN CHAI KO
there were fried garlic on top of the "kuih" which give a fragrant aroma
many comments are nice most of the reason is its gravy
and the "kuih" has smooth texture
in addition it tates good when mixed with the BELACAN at the side of the kuih



ME ~SHU TING ~ SHIAO YUN

What a coincidence that day...I met up with Shu ting...We are from KMM
While chatting with shiao yun, shu ting appear to be at the counter of Oyster King. I was surprised. Out of the blue, she also spotted me...
haha....
she claimed that she was helping at the shop here...
opened by her friend~
no wonder, I just remembered that i received an email from her about the shop
We asked the waitress to take photo for us...~

Add :

Oyster King,
Mid Valley City Gardens,
LG-K03B

Align Center

No comments: