Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick~~



Finally, i was sick. Yesterday still going to pesta ang pau at zaba.
I already feel something yesterday but din't bother it because it din't caused much inconvenience. Moreover, last night i have taken paracetamol and loratadin before i went to bed.
So, i supposed the following morning will be fine then.

Unluckily, when i woke up the next morning, my nose was stuck and i barely breathe.
That time was already 11pm, I put on clothes and leave without any hesitation.
I was heading to Pusat Kesihatan in UKM
The 1st time i was told to go upstair to take no giliran and been checked at the doctor there
I was the 1st person waited there so luckily no need to wait for long time...
PHEW~~
i had been checked by a pegawai perubatan~~not a doctor yet..
i told him i want 2 days MC ..
and he was so generous and gave me ~~
wakaka..~~

According to one of my friend, peel off the skin of an oinion and put the onion beside your bed when u sleep. This can make your flu go away faster..
AND
to avoid it,
put an unpeel skin onion at your table in your room.
This will help you to stay away from FLU nowadays..since the weather is damm hot right?

This is a FENG SHUI belief.
although i dont know how true it is..
but why not believe before it happens right?

Thank you patricia for the advice and FENG SHUI belief
and there are many facebook comments wish me recover fast!!!
Thank you for you all my friend~~
I have recovered now and able to write blog already...
Thanks for you all blessing and advice...


No comments: