Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little girl ~ EMily

I was born in a home sweet home where i have a non-stop smoking dad, mumble all the time mother and a cute sister ( previosly not recently, now like mother tiger ) . HUh....my friends always curious where i am staying. I have been stayed in Kelantan since i was small. I still remember there is a big compund of house where there is a garden with flowers like FU gui hwa, Jasmine flower there. So miss them now..but the house already sold out. Somore, i can cycle around my house compund there... :>

When i was 10 years old, i moved to Jerteh, Terengganu. It was a small, non developed town. There is a big compund where there is no building infront of my house. In fact half miles away is a TELEKOM building. Seeing now, there are a lot of shoplots building opposite my house. I am thinking of investing the shoplot opposite. Yet, NO $$$. heehe...my fren's parents own a restaurant there - SUNTOO where there is a place JERTEH people mostly hang out. As you know, there is 3 chinese restaurant in JERTEH town... huhu...hardly to buy pork also. That is why u see me skinny all the time. RIght?

AFter my primary school at JERTEH, I rented a room at KB, Kelantan. There is where i stay there for 5 years since form 1 until form 5. I have been moving the room form one house to another. The 3rd seem suit me. Belongs to my mother's friend house.

1st, friends moving to KL leaving me alone.
2nd, there is dog bugs keeps biting my whole body ( very itchy ) then make my whole body irritated. Cant stand on it at last. QUIKLY move lor...very scary that time seeing my skin all reddish. CRY all the time...i still remember my dad brought me to see the "LOk DAng" something is the chinese bomoh which there is a spirit inside them. Then inspect me...they did a ceremony. Thinking of this is a good memoir.
3rd, I stayed there quite a long period. Starting from form 2 til form 5.

YUHU<<<<>

Now ......haiz...internship at HAVI logistic (M) Sdn Bhd. Is a factory where supply the burger buns for MC DONALD, BURGER KING, MARRY BROWN and A&W.
Quite boring the life here.
I am happy when friends come and visit me although it is once in a blue moon.
Thank you for you all visiting.
Wan yee, sin yee, Jing shen and Tian Huang (and their friend), and Guang.



I now put my finger crossed i will in a happy mood all the time. This is because i realized that you can earn a lot of $$$ in your life. Yet u wont get HAPPINESS if u dont go and look for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phew~where got leave u alone?
force to be la....eheheh,apologize here...4give me,i belanja u lolipop nx time la...:P