Monday, February 22, 2010

UKM~~~ i am back ~~



After LOST for 2 weeks from blogging, i am back now.

I know how important is that the relationship with parents, friends and relative~~

really learn a lot throughout this chinese new year~~

i feel like treasure a lot of things although it was just 1 week and a plus..at home~~

really worthwhile~~~

Although there were some things which upset me tOO~~

just rushing back from kelantan for the 9.10pm flight~~

the plane late again~~

9.35pm just depart from Sultan Ismail Petra airport
the lifestyle of Malaysian people
always not punctual at all
if you are a businessman
do you travel with AIR AIRSIA then?


There was an incident when i was going to check in~~
my luggage was 18.5kg
and the time i coming back from kl
it only caj me Rm 30
Yet, today
RM 75

what a huge amount
and at first i was bargainning with the airstewardess saying that from kl i got Rm 30 although
my luggage exceed 15kg

~~~for yourl info: AIR ASIA policy for check in luggage

first 15 kg - RM 30 extra kilogramme will be charging 1 kg - RM 15
my luggage extra 3 kg so
end up plus another
RM 45

2 passengers cannot exceeds 30 kg
am i right?

The i am too smart end out to be a FOOL~~
i suggested the stewardess to combine my sister luggage and mine so that
i will be only charged rm 30 for 1 person

END UP

the stewardess insisted 1 luggage cannot exceed 15kg
have to separate into another bag

SIAO DE~~~

$%%^%**&%$^#@^@!$#$^%$%%^%**&%$^#@^@!$#$^%$%%^%**&%$^#@^@!$#$^%$%%^%**&%$^#@^@!$#$^%$&


i was checking in and i dont have time to take out the extra 3 kg to load it into another bag
like what u telling me to do~~
whoelse will do this stupid things..

所谓:law 是死的, 人是活的

That day when i coming back from kl i over exceeded, the airaisa people also only charged me for RM 30

This means that they can do whatever they want is just depend they want or not.
The resit written that day also 19 kg - RM 30
but today ~~~
so SUI~~


Yet, the things is when i wasl asking the people to calculate into my sister
luggage~~~
my father end up to be so piss off
and scolding the stewardess so calculative
thinking back it was embarrasing
because i want to bargain with the stewardess and end up
my father cant stand at the AIR ASIA for being so calculative

Sometimes really confusing ~~~
i still rembered last 2 year, when my parents and I heading for holiday trip at China, we can accumulate our luggage into 1
and the things is not to exceed the specified weight of 3 luggage

NOT PER LUGGAGE PER PERSOn~~


why there is such a misleading of management in a big company like AIRASIA?





6 comments:

xc said...

haha..."nice experience..."
ei, i juz change my website domain name, could u help me update in ur bloglist ...paiseh la..

xc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*jeSSicA* said...

it depends whether u are group checking in or not. have to be on the same itinerary

Unknown said...

xiao cai: ok~~
jessica: o....really o?? i dont know about that~

Anonymous said...

太好了,我找到了我一直在寻找.

Anonymous said...

fue muy interesante para leer. Quiero citar el mensaje en mi blog. Se puede? Y otros una cuenta en Twitter?