Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tasty POT ~ PJS 8, Sunway


~SMILE~



Before we went for steamboating, we gathered at sunway piramid. We had a window shopping at there (most of them are) but i bought an eye gel liner ( EYESTUDIO brand) at Watson
cost me RM 39.90

There was a chinese dance perfomance at the ground floor. Is was really fascinating.
Can you spot the pink and green tiger on the stage?
when i first saw it i thought it was a catterpillar or some insect. Yet, when i think carefully just realize that it was a tiger indeed.
HAHA...how funny and cute it is right?

THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR of TIGER~~
Yeah.....
when i saw the performance made me had the feeling of chinse new is around the corner
and i am looking forward for it...




The dancers were dancing gracefully



it was very NICE~~

After the shopping, we went to PJS 8 which is loacted opposite Sunway piramid.
we had to made a U-turn of the highway in order to reach the other side.
still remember that when i was driving, there was a car which full of guy inside and their car is infront of mine. They kept looking at the back which my car was.
And i was very curious whats wrong with my car or anything wrong with me?
After some time, from their expression i just notice that they were like talking about me...
damm WU2 liao2.....

I was the last to arrive at there, while huey ling was waiting at YUEN there...cause we haven't been to the new place before...this time we were heading to tasty pot which is a new place steamboating for me..
I always visit YUEN~~
thinking of that i feel nauseating...
always eat YUEN..
luckily...haha

WAN YEE was late because she have something to do at SCHOOL
She is a teacher after all...
teaching primary students..wOW


That day, her friend sent her there...so she also joined us that day..



This is our LAM SIEW~~~
working at staying at puchong now
but work around time square...
buddy~~dont forget to take me gai gai there ya
haha..



Align Center


HUEY LING~~
my dearest ex-roomate
so miss her after all..
become more and more leng lui ady....
so envy they all working ..can earn $$$
wakaka...when will be my turn then?



~ME~
holding the crab hand~~auch!!! dont bite me....that day the crab is really huge and it was very tasty...


OPPS>>>forget to take single picture of my cute housemate too--- LEANNE YEE
haha...hope she will forgive me..
She ...as pretty as before...
a gurl who love shopping very much...
that day when shopping at sunway piramid..she brought us to shoes shop which called ????
forget ady...erm...
so forgetful eh ..
when got chance ask her again.


this was the prawn...huge leh~~~
sure you all also want to eat leh...

especially the CRABS...the flesh is very soft and sweet when cooked in the herbs chicken flavour soup...

This is ah MARK...~~
our frequent house guest (last time) wakaka
every visit our house to play DOTA
see his expression ..so ham SAP


the food inside is ready~~~


the table is full of food...




this is the menu on the table that day ...
we had a "kok po" tea

There are 6 types of different flavour soup available in this shop
which made is special from YUEN or other steamboating shop which has only tomyam and normal chicken soup

WE order 1) TOM YAM and 2) Chinese herbal soup
frankly speaking the TOm yam is damm spicy..
it really made my lips went red and "sexy" ...
they all claimed that my lips became a bulk..
not even me the only but also huey ling also cant stand the spicy of the tom yam
LIANNE and i said luckily we didn't order the "CHONG QING SPICY soup"
but is the shop ppl had wrongly given us this type of soup??
we really dont have idea about that ..wakaka...




ADD : No 9, Jalan PJS 8/18, Dataran Sunway Mentari,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel/Fax: 03-56301282
Email: reservation@tastypot.com.my
www.tastypot.com.my

No comments: